8 Days Until Christmas & I’m going to to give you 1 YUMMY cocktail recipe per day until we get there! ENJOY!
Pumpkin Pie Martini
Yeah, I know. It’s as good as it sounds. There are several pumpkin liqueurs on the market, which are convenient, but add a ton of calories. By using the actual squash, you get the flavor without the calories—and, believe it or not, a little fiber in your drink.
- 6 oz. canned unsweetened pumpkin
- 6 oz. vanilla-flavored vodka
- 4 oz. fat-free condensed milk
- 4 oz. unsweetened almond milk (or fat-free milk)
- 4 Tbsp. pumpkin pie seasoning
- Ice cubes
- 6 crushed reduced-fat vanilla wafers
Place vodka and pumpkin in bowl, and stir until pumpkin has melted. Stir in condensed milk and almond milk. Add seasoning. Dip rim of glass in crushed vanilla wafers. Pour liquid over ice into glass and enjoy. Serves 6.
|Nutritional Information (per serving)|
|Calories||Protein||Fiber||Carbs||Fat Total||Saturated Fat|
|105||2 grams||1 gram||6 grams||<1 gram||<1 gram|
(RECIPES PROVIDED BY BEACHBODY)